A whole new viewing experience.
The StarHub Streaming Box connects you to the entertainment you love. With access to a wide range of streaming apps, LIVE TV and On-Demand channels, streamed straight to your big screen, you’ll never be bored again.
Premium streaming apps
Awesome live channels
How to sign up/purchase
Go Max + Streaming Box
- Over 80 LIVE and On-Demand channels from Go Max
- Access to Apps (eg. YouTube) and Games on StarHub Streaming Box.
- Free delivery to your doorstep.
- Plug and play on any broadband network.
- Stream on two devices at the same time.
per month for 12 months
Go Max @ $24.90/month and
Streaming Box @ $5/month for 12 months
($39.80/month for Go Max thereafter)
- The $14.90 off discount per month for Go Max applies for the first 12 continuous months. The usual price of $39.80/month for Go Max will apply from the 13th month onwards.
- The monthly instalment plan for purchase of StarHub Streaming Box is only available with an active StarHub Go pack subscription. Upon termination of the StarHub Go pack for any reasons, the remaining unpaid purchase price will be billed in a single lump sum and shall become due and payable immediately.
Connect to all of your favourite streaming apps, games and services^ like YouTube, Spotify, Facebook and more.
Find what you want to watch faster, and smarter. The Google Assistant feature in the StarHub Streaming Box lets you search for shows, change channels and more.
Stream and cast your shows and videos from your compatible devices like your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac and see the magic happen on your TV. It’s a whole new way to kick back and binge-watch.
Enjoy your entertainment, with brighter colours and more lifelike details than ever before.
And it’s plug-and-play, just connect it to your TV and a WiFi connection and you’re ready to stream!
- ^Subscription to the respective service/content is required.
- An internet connection is required to access StarHub TV+ content, the Google Play Store and to set up the box. A Hub iD and a Google account is required to access Starhub TV+ content and the Google Play store respectively.